Sunday 17 April 2011

Q & A



Q.









For more questions & answers click here



A.

You could try making the blouse more casual with some simple accessories like a belt like this:


I love this look.  Such a casual and classic look.

Another look is with some simple jeans.  I am loving flares at the moment so this particular pair is my fav:

AG Adriano Goldschmied

Or some more casual, less fitted, cropped jeans like these:
James Jeans

Also loving the look of oversized blouses with some patterned leggings.  I love these:

Arabella Ramsay


Tali Roth

Or you could try teaming your blouse with a sheer high-waisted skirt:

Arabella Ramsay

Jayson Brunsdon

One last option is to team your white blouse with some simple shorts.  Here are a few of my favourites:

Handsom

Luna
I hope this has answered your question.
Let me know if you would like some more options or if you have any other questions

xxk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts