Thursday 7 October 2010

work work go away come again another day!

I have had so much work to do over these past two weeks in my mid semester break.  I seem to have set a lot of time aside to do this work however i have hardly done any!!! how is this possible!! someone please answer me this?

Soo over the next few days i am going to put my head down and work, work, work.  I have to try not to be convinced to go out and party which is soooo hard because that is basically all i want to, and feel like doing!

Hopefully i will be able to post some pictures of the work i have been doing over the weekend :)

I am going to leave you with a few pictures of the latest editorial from Vanity Fair Iltaly.  The model Chanel Iman has been photographed by Rafael Stahelin:









xxk
honey.pie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts