Wednesday 1 December 2010

Lets Meet Some of the People who Tumbl: Haley





THE MIND BEHIND


Pictures of Haley:





The photos in this post have been taken from Haley's tumblr.  Check it out here.


Name: 
Haley Hilton




Age:
18

Where are you living?
 United States

When did you first join tumblr? 
Oh wow, probably a bit under a year ago.



How would you describe your tumblr? 
a conscious stream of thoughts. you know that time at the end of the day where you're like wow..that happened? That's how I want my tumblr to feel, just an eclectic mixture of things that pass into my mind that day; fashion, the human form, food, art, sex, things to live by...everything.



When did you first become interested in fashion? 
I don't know that "my mother's womb" will suffice as an answer so I suppose I will have to say Kindergarten. I got in trouble for making a body contoured wedding dress with a train equivalent to that of Princess Di's. It was about then my mother knew I was going to go into the family business, do whatever it was I pleased and tell people what to wear and what looked wretched. I digress, I have always been interested in fashion.



Who are you favourite designers at the moment? 
Ralph Lauren is really coming back with a whimsical, younger look. Alexander Wang is amazing at doing the simple while incorporate something new and edgy. And I'm really looking at Yves Saint Laurent in recent times for jewelry, the statement pieces? To die for.

Who is your favourite model at the moment? 
Georgia May Jagger. 



How many followers do you now have? 
Roughly 700

When you aren’t tumbling what do you do with yourself? 
I feel like I should say masturbate here, I know that isn't the correct answer nor truthful it's just the way it is worded makes me feel that way.

What are your plans for the future? 
Be a stylist, somewhere between Rachel Zoe and Rumi Neely. I'm moving into it with internships and everything as of now but you'll see me really breaking into it in the next 2-3 years.



Can you recommend a tumblr that you enjoy at the moment? 
http://trashionbitches.tumblr.com/



Any last comments/ or words?
 I'm well aware this goes against me having a blog and I know media is going towards the internet but don't spend all of your time in front of your computer. You can find inspiration here, but only by going out and utilizing it and developing a sense of self, will it truly be worthwhile. 




To check out Haley's tumblr click here
We would love to know what you think of Infinitely Haley.  Leave your comments below.

xxk
honey.pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts