Sunday 5 December 2010

Lets Meet Some of the People who Tumbl: Ashley Nicole

THE MIND BEHIND:
http://loveforfashion.tumblr.com/



Pictures from this post have been taken from Ashley's tumblr.  Check it out here.

Name: 

Ashley Nicole



Age: 

18



Where are you living? 

United States

When did you first join tumblr? 

April 2009 but Love For Fashion on October 2009.



Why did you decide to join tumblr? 

My friends had one and they basically forced me to make one. At first it was just like posting random pictures and talking about my life. Than I started posting fashion more and more and decided to just make a fashion tumblr.

How would you describe your tumblr? 

I'm not really sure. It's just a fashion site like all others.



When did you first become interested in fashion? 

I probably became very interested when I turned 16.

Who are you favourite designers at the moment? 

Even though he passed away Alexander McQueen.



Who is your favourite model at the moment? 

Natasha Poly

If you could sum up your tumblr in just a few words what would they be? 

Bold, Unique, Fashionista



How many followers do you now have? 

109,407 followers

When you aren’t tumbling what do you do with yourself? 

With my boyfriend basically.

What are your plans for the future? 

To become a chef or go into fashion management.



Can you recommend a tumblr that you enjoy at the moment? 

http://dirtylittlestylewhoree.tumblr.com/



What do you think of the interview?  Let me know in the comment box below.  Check out Ashley's tumblr here



1 comment:

Popular Posts