Sunday 5 December 2010

Lets Meet Some of the People who Tumbl: Paree


THE MIND BEHIND:


Name: 

Paree




Age:

15

Country: 

Australia



Joined tumblr: 

16/10/2010

Why: 

because i love fashion and wanted to express it

Describe your tumblr: 

My tumblr is basically the trends in the season and clothes that I find adorable. I also love to post pictures of the runway and many different models.



First interested in fashion: 

when I was in the womb 

Favourite designers: 

Whitney Port, Zac Posen, Alexander McQueen (R.I.P), Chanel and Valentino. There are many more but these are mainly my faves :) 



Favourite model: 

Rosie Hungtington Whiteley (victoria secret) she is so pretty! 

My tumblr: 

Fashion is the most important thing to live for

Followers: 

2276 BUT TUMBLR ISN'T ABOUT FOLLOWERS!



What do I when not tumbling: 

I have a scrapbook that I design a lot of clothes in. I also watch FTV which is fashion tv to see all the runway shows

Plans for the future: 

I want to be an intern or something for Vogue and then I would love to move to New York or Paris to fulfill my fashion career



Recommend: 

Itslightninghearts.tumblr.com



Please guys enjoy my blog !!! I hope you like all the fashion i post :) Xx




What did you think of this interview??
Leave your comments below in the comment box!!!


Check out Paree's tumblr here.





xxk
honey.pie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts