Sunday 29 August 2010

Alconleigh Winter 2011: Maedchen In Uniform

The following post is not my own.  It was written by a fellow blogger Kyle from Who Cares What List
We attended the Alconleigh Winer collection show at World Bar and here is Kyle's review:


On Monday the 16th of August honey.pie, my sister and I climbed the stairs to the top floor of World Bar in Sydney’s Kings Cross for a showing of Alconleigh’swinter 2011 collection: Maedchen in Uniform.  Designer Luke Staley founded Alconleigh in 2009 and this was the labels first solo showing.




I really liked the print on this top which was created by artist Eduardo Wolfe Alegria. The stockings below are designed by Anna Shin.






This maxi was a stand out for me, it looked stunning on.




Pictures curteousy of honey.pie
There were are number of really good pieces in the collection, the print was different and very cool.  What I liked about the range is the versatility of many of the items which really could be worn in many different styles.  It is a label to keep an eye on!

KYLE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts