Wednesday 25 August 2010

Editorial #4 - Bohemian Way

SASHA PIVOVAROVA BY EMMA SUMMERTON FOR VOGUE ITALIA FEBRUARY 2010


Magazine: Vogue Italia
Issue: February 2010
Editorial: Bohemian Way
Model: Sasha Pivovarova
Photographer: Emma Summert
Set Design: Simon Costin

I feel like the model is a little far away in this photo but i love love her pose. And her hair colour just looks absolutely amazing in this shot.

These tights are lovely. So 70's.
The standing lamp in the background of this image is amazing. I would love this in my room. It adds such character. I love the models facial expression and her make-up has made the mood a lot my grungy than the set implies. I like this contrast it adds interest and makes the image a whole lot more interesting.


This editorial was released earlier this year in the Italia Vogue in Feb. I believe that Italian Vogue probably exhibit in their magazines some of the most beautiful and amazing editorials. They are so elaborate and combine art and fashion to create a story within a collection of photographs. This editorial has the most beautiful set design, Simon Costin has done an incredible job. The combined effort of the styling, fashion, the set and the lighting has created a contemporary bohemian scene.


Let me know what you think of this editorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts