Monday 15 November 2010

Lets Meet Some Of The People Who Tumbl: Cheka Duheme




"CURIOUSITY KILLED THE CAT" - I'M NOT A CAT THOUGH



-THE PERSON BEHIND:

All photos in this post have been taken from Cheka's tumblr.  Check it out here.

Your Name : 
Cheka Duheme 



Your age : 

13 years old





When did you join Tumblr?


I joined about 12 months ago.


Why did you join Tumblr?


I decided to join tumblr because I was curious and my friend had one already so I thought it would be nice.


If you could describe in a few words what your tumblr is?


I can't describe but it's about who I am about what I like and what are my inspirations and etc.



How many followers do you have on Tumblr?


I have 1,071 followers on tumblr




What do you do when you aren't tumbling?


I go to school, I go out with friends do art and fashion.


What do you mainly post about on your tumblr?


I feel I post things that inspired me.




Could you name a favourite tumblr you have at the moment?


And I cannot choose one favorite tumblr because all the people i'm following are beautiful one way or another.


And lastly what is your favourite thing about tumblr?


And I like tumblr because of the community it's a place where you can express.






To check out Cheka's tumblr click here
We would love to know what you think of Wonster.  Leave your comments below.

xxk

honey.pie

2 comments:

  1. Letting you all know but she has increased her followings to 1,274!! amazing!! what do you guys think of her tumblr???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Cheka & I was hoping if you could delete this post? I would really appreciate it, Thank-you. (I've moved to another blog)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts