Friday 26 November 2010

Lets Meet Some of the People who Tumbl: Isabella


THE MIND BEHIND:

All pictures in this post are from Isabella's tumblr!



Name: 
Isabella Araujo

Age: 
15

Where are you living?
United States of America

When did you first join tumblr?
I joined tumblr in May

Why did you decide to join tumblr?
My bestfriend and i shared a blogspot and then got in a huge fight and now arent friends so i started my own blog 



How would you describe your tumblr?
I would describe my tumblr as straight foward fashion 

When did you first become interested in fashion?
My mom worked in the Neiman Marcus shoe department before i was even born, so when i was being breastfeed in the stock room, i was staring at Chanel heels.

Who are you favourite designers at the moment?
Alexander Wang, Celine, and Marni




Who is your favourite model at the moment?
Freja Beha/Lindsey Wixson

If you could sum up your tumblr in just a few words what would they be?
frank


How many followers do you now have?
I am at exactly 900



When you aren’t tumbling what do you do with yourself?
I go to school and horseback ride

What are your plans for the future?
I would love to be in the PR industry



Can you recommend a tumblr that you enjoy at the moment?
http://mindsattract.tumblr.com/ is my number one blog

Any last comments/ or words?
Thank you so much picking to interview me and I wish you the best xx



To check out Isabella's tumblr click here
We would love to know what you think of Gypsy Princess.  Leave your comments below.

xxk
honey.pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts