Tuesday 23 November 2010

Lets Meet Some of the People who Tumbl: Carmel

THE MIND BEHIND:
http://merryhussel.tumblr.com/

All pictures in this post were taken from Merry Hussel's tumblr!


Name:
Carmel


Age:
16

Where are you living? 
(country)I live in Portugal, in one of the islands

When did you first join tumblr?
I started a year ago, in October



Why did you decide to join tumblr?
I kind of always wanted a blog, and I had tried to make one with other sites but it never seemed to work right or last long, and well I gave tumblr a shot and I couldn't stop coming back.

How would you describe your tumblr?
I don't post with an objective in mind, I post what I love and I try to have the best image quality I can, it doesn't go very far from fashion because im completely obsessed with it and nothing else interests me more then clothes and models,I also see my tumblr as a learning experience for me, since im looking for things to post and I find out more about fashion and I can share that with people, makes fashion more worth it for me.



When did you first become interested in fashion?
Until tumblr I never gave it much tought, but troughout my life I had bits of interest in fashion, when I was in the fourth grade me and my friends spent our afternoon drawing and It was always clothes, that was also the time I wanted to be a fashion designer and I saw my first fashion show, I was basicly in awe and I tought to myself that that was my life.Tough I am not sure I am going to work in fashion anymore, and im pretty sure I will never be a fashion designer.

Who are you favourite designers at the moment?
Im obsessed with Dolce&Gabbana, their last show took me by storm.I also love the style of Moschino, Francesco Scognamiglio, Yves Saint Laurent.



Who is your favourite model at the moment?
Jac is my favorite!And I have been in love with Alex Dunstan for the past 6 months.Besides them I like Valerija Kelava,Ann & Kirby Kenny, Andrej Pejic,Dewi Driegen,Jessica Miller.

How many followers do you now have?
I have about 1400.



When you aren’t tumbling what do you do with yourself?
I study, Shop, Read, lead a normal life I guess.

What are your plans for the future?
I don't really have any.



Any last comments/ or words?
I just want to say im not a fashion expert in any way.






To check out Carmels tumblr click here
We would love to know what you think of Merry Hussel.  Leave your comments below.

xxk
honey.pie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts