Monday 22 November 2010

Lets Meet Some of the People who Tumbl: Ashley

All photos in this post have been taken from Ashleys tumblr.



THE MIND BEHIND:
http://divine-expression.tumblr.com/

Name: 
Ashley GilbertAge: 
18





Where are you living? 
Australia

When did you first join tumblr? 
My first post was on the 12th september 2010!

Why did you decide to join tumblr? 
I was checking out tumblr blogs long before i decided to join up and they hold such inspiration, its a place where you can have an outlet for your creativity and connect with people who have similar interests to you.





How would you describe your tumblr? 
it defiantly has a focus on fashion, although it also shows 

When did you first become interested in fashion? 
I honestly couldnt tell you an exact date or even age, i have always loved fashion me and my cousin who is a year older would always go to vintage shops just looking for things we could alter to add our own twist to since about 13years old. I had my first job in a clothes store when i was 15 so that was probably when i was really able to get into fashion and be surrounded by it in all of its beauty.

Who are you favourite designers at the moment? 
I really adore the fabulous Alexander Wang and Givenchy have really out done themselves this year. As for in Australia i got to work with Alex Perry today and his's dresses are absolutely gorgeous!





Who is your favourite model at the moment? 
I actually love the Australian models who have just started hitting the scene and are amazing especially Bambi and Abbey Lee & so many more.
If you could sum up your tumblr in just a few words what would they be? 
fashionable & inspirational.

How many followers do you now have? 
434 gorgeous followers :)

When you aren’t tumbling what do you do with yourself? 
I have just finished high school so am taking some time to relax and have some fun. I currently work at General Pants Co and am also am doing work experience within a celebrity, talent and model management company!





What are your plans for the future? 
i plan to work within the film industry either in front or behind the camera, although the whole media/ entertainment industry interests me.

Can you recommend a tumblr that you enjoy at the moment? 

Thats really hard but i do love

http://iluvskinnybitches.tumblr.com/

http://-prettylittleliar-.tumblr.com/






Any last comments/ or words? 
thank you to you http://tarte-au-miel.blogspot.com for having me on your lovely blog & if you liked what you read or can relate etc check me out http://divine-expression.tumblr.com i would love to hear from you all :)







To check out Ashley's tumblr click here
We would love to know what you think of Divine Expression.  Leave your comments below.

xxk
honey.pie




3 comments:

  1. I think you should have chosen more tumblr famous blogs to interview, I know so many blogs that have thousands and thousands of followers like;

    http://lets-run-away.tumblr.com/
    http://donotcockblock.tumblr.com/
    http://cool-kids-cant-die.tumblr.com/

    These three are the ones I know that are most famous on tumblr and they have pretty outstanding blogs and the last time I saw the two last blogs were coming close to 10,000 followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. i relly like your blog and i thought this was a good idea, but i agree with the person before me, divineexpression is not that great of a blog compared to those 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments lovlies. But my aim is not to just interview people who are well known because as we know everyone already knows them! But i am also interviewing some more well known tumblrs! so just keep checking back for some more popular tumblr interviews. At the moment i am just interviewing a whole lot of different tumblrs who seem to be up-and-coming and are posting things which are a little different to the mainstream tumblrs. Let me know if there are any other tumblrs you would like me to interview! thanks lovlies!

    xxk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts