Thursday 18 November 2010

Lets Meet Some Of The People Who Tumbl: Felicia






CHANEL BAGS & CIGARETTE DRAGS






THE MIND BEHIND:
http://chanelbagsandcigarettedrags.tumblr.com/

(Felicia with Ed Westwick)

All other photos are taken from Felicia's tumblr.  Check it out here.

1. Name: 
Felicia

(Felicia with Ed Westwick)

2. Age:
i'm 19



3. When did you join tumblr?
June 2009

4. Why did you join tumblr?
I can't recall how I first got onto tumblr, but it was definately dirtylittlestylewhoree's blog that inspired me! & she was one of the first people i started following there after.

5. How many followers do you have?
At the moment, I have 5241 lovely followers!



6. What do you do when you are not tumbling?
When I'm not on tumblr I really love spending time with my friends, and of course family. I just finished my 2nd year of university studying media, so I'm off until march 2011 and looking forward to the summer!

7. What are your favourite things to post about on tumblr?
I don't think that there's a certain category that my blog falls in, or something that I always post. But there's some sort of underlying connection to fashion which I really enjoy posting, especially from different fashion bloggers around the world.



8. Why did you choose to create a tumblr rather than any other form of blog?
 Well I had a blogspot from 2007-2009 that was called 'intensely into' where I would post all these fashion and runway related things that caught my eye, as well as my daily outfits. It was fun but after a while it fizzled out. Tumblr is a lot different because you can express yourself through audio, picture, video and of course words. It's a whole different playing field, and it gives everyone an opportunity to gain inspiration from one another and share things.

9. Where do you take your inspiration from?
It's so cliche, but it really does come from everywhere. If I'm watching a tv show and I hear a nice quote, the clothes I'm wearing, the mood I'm in, songs I've listened to or I first here. It really is things that just pop up in my head then I go out and find them on the internet. A lot of people have said to me that the contents of my blog mesh together and that's great to hear, because it wasn't set out that way at all!



10. Could you recommend a tumblr that you like at the moment?
My name favourite is webleedstyle!






To check out Felicia's tumblr click here
We would love to know what you think of Chanel Bags & Cigarette Drags.  Leave your comments below.


xxk
honey.pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts